So you have made the decision to employ a Virtual Assistant. You have recognised how much value a flexible resource, tailored to your needs could add to your business. How do you really make it work and make sure you get the best value for money you possibly can?
Here are our five top tips to get the most out of your VA:
- Learn to delegate - delegate the tasks that have to be done but that you don’t enjoy -– such as administration, bookkeeping or social media. That way you can focus on serving your clients and doing what you do best - running your business.
- Expectations - be clear what you expect from your VA from the start and how you want the relationship to work.
- Planning - think about what you want your VA to do for you. Plan their time and you will use it more effectively.
- Evaluation - review on a regular basis to see what is working for you and what’s not. Don’t be afraid to adapt, use different VAs or delegate different tasks to find the most effective route for your business.
- Value - a good VA can add tremendous value to your business, potentially saving you thousands of pounds and freeing up your valuable time. Like any service you often get what you pay for so think about the tasks you require assistance with and ensure you select the right VA for the job.
From basic administration to advanced business services in PR, Social Media Management, Email marketing and Design projects our services are tailored to your requirements. We are the staff you don’t see, but the difference you do.
Why not call us on 01483 332220 or email email@example.com to find out how we can help.