Set up your own Get Ahead VA franchise and go into business
for yourself, not by yourself.
“Being a Regional Director for Get Ahead VA is a hugely rewarding job, and I love the flexibility of the working hours and the variety of every day. I also love the ability to really scale the business by adding new regional team members as I need them. I would recommend it to anyone who’s thinking of taking the plunge.” Fiona Ibbetson, Get Ahead VA Leeds, Regional Director
If you’re looking for an exciting career where you can be your own boss, enjoy the flexibility of a good work-life balance then you’re looking in the right place!
We’re looking for ambitious Regional Directors across the UK to join our successful team. It’ll be the most fulfilling, life–changing career move you’ll ever make.
With training, support and a determination to succeed, you’ll develop your branch to its full potential, inspire others to deliver the best possible service and recruit new team members to support your growing client base.
Our business model is scalable, so there is no cap on your earning potential because your team can grow to match client demands and your individual circumstances.
Starting a business from scratch can be daunting, lonely and costly, but as a Get Ahead VA franchisee, you’ll be part of something bigger and a business owner in your own right.
From day one, you’ll have the support and security of being part of an established award-winning, fun and profitable brand. We’ll also provide you with all of the tools you need to hit the ground running and go on to build a business that works for you. But don’t just take our word for it!
“The beauty of being a Regional Director is that you aren’t bound to your desk all day, every day. A big part of the job is networking. With Get Ahead VA you are not just buying into a proven business model, but you also have access to franchise advice and support services.” Fiona Ibbetson, Get Ahead VA Leeds, Regional Director
Not all of Get Ahead VA’s Regional Directors set up in business by themselves. Our Newcastle office is run by a pair of Regional Directors, and we’re always happy to consider teams of two who are interested in opening a new branch of Get Ahead VA.
Why you should join our world
There are numerous benefits of being a Get Ahead VA franchisee, which include the fact:
You’ll be part of an established brand
- Quick and straightforward business set-up
- Part of the rapidly-growing Get Ahead VA family
- Extensive support network and knowledge base
- Successful business model with proven results
Your business will be scalable
- The Get Ahead VA business model is unique, as it enables you to earn money, not only by taking on new clients, but also from your team as it grows. There’s no upper cap on your earnings either
- Detailed business toolkit
- Grow at your own pace
There’s plenty of scope for growth
- As you’re building a team, you can grow as much as you like within your territory
- You’re in total control, at all times
- You can take on as many, or as few virtual assistants, clients and target areas as you like
You’ll receive marketing support…
- Your franchise will be supported by Get Ahead VA’s national marketing campaigns
- Benefit from our existing brand equity and strong social media presence
- Have your very own dedicated page on our website
…as well as first-class training and mentoring!
- Receive on-going training, support and guidance, which will enable you to develop your company using proven techniques and develop your business with confidence
- Nothing’s left to chance – every single aspect of running a successful Get Ahead VA franchise is covered by our extensive training programme
- Receive detailed and easy-to-follow manuals that are simple to use and a great point of reference as your business develops
Welcome to Get Ahead VA!
Meet Rebecca Newenham, the award winning founder of Get Ahead VA, speaker and entrepreneur
Rebecca founded Get Ahead VA in 2010 after recognising there was a gap in the market for virtual assistance services that offered the flexibility, value and performance that small businesses and start-ups need in the 21st century, digital economy.
After a corporate career in buying for retail giants, such as Superdrug and Sainsburys, Rebecca was looking for a flexible work solution that would fit around her lifestyle and three daughters – now 17, 15 and 13. Having grown up with a successful self-employed mother, Rebecca knew it was possible to be able to contribute financially to the family and still do the school run.
Rebecca now wants to share her success and empower others to reap the rewards of running a flexible business. You too can make a real difference to not just your life, but that of your team and your clients by running a regional branch today.
“Rebecca is always at the end of the phone if I need any help; she’s super supportive, and she even came up to Leeds when I was delivering a presentation at one of my networking meetings!” Fiona Ibbetson, Get Ahead VA Leeds, Regional Director
Interested? To find out more complete the form below or pick up the phone today and call 01483 332220
Get Ahead VA Founder and MD