Set up your own Get Ahead VA franchise and go into business
for yourself, not by yourself.
Watch our short video for more details.
Be your own boss – introducing the Get Ahead VA franchise model
The beauty of our franchise model is that it gives you the chance to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
You might be a professional who’s always wanted to run your own company, but have been put off because you’re not sure how to go about it. Or perhaps you’re contemplating returning to work after having a baby, but are unsure how to balance work and family life?
Starting a business from scratch can be daunting, lonely and costly, but as a Get Ahead VA franchisee, you’ll be part of something bigger and a business owner in your own right.
From day one, you’ll have the support and security of being part of an established award-winning and profitable brand. We’ll also provide you with all of the tools you need to hit the ground running and go on to build a business that works for you.
AS A GET AHEAD VA FRANCHISEE, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Your own business toolkit, including a full operations manual.
- First-class, on-going training with Get Ahead VA accreditation
- Excellent support
- Networking opportunities
- Basic office set-up (website, email, stationery, national marketing and PR)
Why you should join our world
There are numerous benefits of being a Get Ahead VA franchisee, which include the fact:
You’ll be part of an established brand
- Quick and straightforward business set-up
- Part of the rapidly-growing Get Ahead VA family
- Extensive support network and knowledge base
- Successful business model with proven results
Your business will be scalable
- The Get Ahead VA business model is unique, as it enables you to earn money, not only by taking on new clients, but also from your team as it grows. There’s no upper cap on your earnings either
- Detailed business toolkit
- Grow at your own pace
There’s plenty of scope for growth
- As you’re building a team, you can grow as much as you like within your territory
- You’re in total control, at all times
- You can take on as many, or as few virtual assistants, clients and target areas as you like
You’ll receive marketing support…
- Your franchise will be supported by Get Ahead VA’s national marketing campaigns
- Benefit from our existing brand equity and strong social media presence
- Have your very own dedicated page on our website
…as well as first-class training and mentoring!
- Receive on-going training, support and guidance, which will enable you to develop your company using proven techniques and develop your business with confidence
- Nothing’s left to chance – every single aspect of running a successful Get Ahead VA franchise is covered by our extensive training programme
- Receive detailed and easy-to-follow manuals that are simple to use and a great point of reference as your business develops
Welcome to Get Ahead VA!
Now that you’ve read about the Get Ahead VA franchise model and the many benefits it can bring, hear from two key members of the Get Ahead VA brand – Rebecca Newenham and Carrie Jones.
Rebecca Newenham, founder and owner of Get Ahead VA
Rebecca founded Get Ahead VA in 2010 after recognising there was a gap in the market for virtual assistance services that offered the flexibility, value and performance that small businesses and start-ups need in the 21st century, digital economy.
After a corporate career in buying for retail giants, such as Superdrug and Sainsburys, Rebecca was looking for a flexible work solution that would fit around her lifestyle and three daughters – now 15, 13 and 11. Having grown up with a successful self-employed mother, Rebecca knew it was possible to be able to contribute financially to the family and still do the school run.
Customer service is top of Rebecca’s agenda and all of her virtual assistants pride themselves on maintaining great communication with their clients at all times.
Rebecca is responsible for Get Ahead VA’s business development, which involves networking, acting as a matchmaker between her clients and VAs and providing her franchisees with on-going guidance and support.
Carrie Jones, Get Ahead VA franchisee (Berkshire territory)
Carrie decided to become a Get Ahead VA franchisee because she wanted to expand her own existing business.
The franchise provides her with the support, knowledge and insight of a successful business owner, who has already been there and done that. As a result, Carrie has peace of mind that she’s using tried and tested methods that will grow her company.
Carrie likes the fact that although she’s managing her own business and is responsible for the day-to-day running of it, she has a team of people around her, not just for business support, but who she can call on should she ever want a quick catch up with a familiar face!
For more details or for a copy of our free franchise prospectus, contact Rebecca Newenham, owner and founder of Get Ahead VA on (01483) 332220
What we do
We make it easier for businesses to grow by providing them with virtual business support, marketing services and business services.
However, we don’t just simply launch in to working blindly with you. To make sure we fully meet your needs and provide you with the very best results, we take the time to match the right virtual assistant with the right client.
Some of our clients have just one virtual assistant, while others, work with several, it all depends on their requirements. Not only do we provide nationwide support to businesses of all sizes, all of our virtual assistants are UK-based.
We also provide our services at cost effective prices, for instance, our virtual PA, administration and holiday cover services cost just £30 an hour+VAT, while our telephone answering is just £10 a month, plus £1.50 per call answered (+VAT). We also charge you precisely the amount of time you use us for so, if you’ve used 4 or 40 minutes of our time, that’s how much you’ll be charged.
Get Ahead VA Founder and MD